Druryj and Steelfingers ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Better... but still on fire. Hope the meds kick in soon. My damn old hand is useless! Sucks getting old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely ain't for sissies. I only have a little arthritis in my left thumb and that is plenty thank you.

I know this is gonna make you cringe but there is a diet regime out there called "The Whole 30". It's not about weight loss or eating lettuce for the rest of your life
You eliminate processed and fast foods, nuts, legumes, wheat ... A bunch of stuff for 30 days to give your body a chance to rest. Then you add things back in one at a time over a couple of weeks at a time to see what causes you trouble
It changed my life.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm down for a fun competition. Gotta work though, so it would need to be weekends or evenings for me. Unless I just submit a target, but shooting by myself doesn't sound as fun. :wave:

You are right about that! So; if we have to shoot at a time you can't be there in order to put this woman, Annie, in her place, I will try to meet up and shoot with you too. After we men-folk beat her at this target -competition thing, I'll tell her to make us some sammiches so we can have a snack. :gun2:

(I kid! I kid! No beat me, please!) :chop:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lmao! Drury, that's one of the things I love about you. You are man enough not to be offended that some "girl" is confident enough in hers ability that she can bejust as capable as any man. Some men just don't have that kind of self-confidence and have to resort to throwing temper tantrums and acting out like 2-year-olds. Which, I must say, is a lot of fun in and of itself. Lmao!

Truth is I think we are pretty evenly matched right now. I'd be hard pressed to put money on either of us right now, we are so banged up! ;) Bull will probably whip both of us! :p

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lmao! Drury, that's one of the things I love about you. You are man enough not to be offended that some "girl" is confident enough in hers ability that she can bejust as capable as any man. Some men just don't have that kind of self-confidence and have to resort to throwing temper tantrums and acting out like 2-year-olds. Which, I must say, is a lot of fun in and of itself. Lmao!

Truth is I think we are pretty evenly matched right now. I'd be hard pressed to put money on either of us right now, we are so banged up! ;) Bull will probably whip both of us! :p

Nah, Bull is young, he is a very nice guy and therefore, somewhat gullible. We can surely overwhelm him through guile, treachery, and deceit, as we are aged and more conniving than the younger ones have learned to be as of yet. If nothing else, and we find ourselves being thrashed soundly, we can complain that he is "unsafe" to the RO and maybe they will give him the boot and we can snag his ammo! :rubhands:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
OK ya old farts with the various maladies are ya gonna set a date and time for this thing? 4 pages into this discussion and all we know is your going to pick on Bull if he starts winning!:)

(I kid! I kid! No beating on me, please!) :chop:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom