Druryj and Steelfingers ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To answer the question on dates (My observation of this thread), their shooting is like their sex life. All talk and no action.

Bwahahaha

Edit: And probably shooting blanks!

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As soon as J and A are off the meds and ready. Tuesday is out as I have a meeting in Ardmore.

Well, that ain't gonna happen for a while with me. I started tapering down the prednisone yesterday and am already having trouble with my throat trying to swell shut again. Plus, my problem is not meds now, it's just general muscle weakness from under-use all these months, so BRING IT bud!

I'm gonna try to shoot the IPSC match at TCGC Sunday. We have a short car cruise and dinner for a friend who has cancer tonight. And tomorrow Scott's gotta figure out what's up with his daily driver (it started missing yesterday) and go get that 74 Charger up on tires and drag it over here. Oh ... and I have my cardio to do but other than that I'm free! ;)

Oh ... and I gotta make cookies to take to TCGC for Fryetwck and to the Fat Guys Wednesday. :o

It feels good to be busy again!:hyper:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of Ardmore, any new info about Grandmas?
Stopped by the other day and no charges. Justified shoot. Guy did what he had to do to protect himself and others.
He was defending his own life and even putting his life in jeopardy.
Thank God for the 2nd amendment and solid training. Those two saved his life and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great news. Funny how the media reports on it until it is justified, then .....Nada!
It's sad and it's having an effect on their bottom line. Dropped by the other day just to give them some business and I was the only one there. Usually at noon, it would have several shooters.
May have been a fluke, but because no one know's the truth, people may be shying away.
I ran in, paid, shot a few rounds and zipped out all lasting less than 15 minutes (including paying, setting up target)

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jen and I will blast down early next week to give them some business as well. Will then do up a review for them on Jen's network of shoppers, shooters and such.
Thanks. This is a small mom and pop. No fancy stuff, just good people doing things right. Mention OSA when you go. I told them about all the support from it's members and the prayers and thoughts for them.
They really appreciated it.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As soon as J and A are off the meds and ready. Tuesday is out as I have a meeting in Ardmore.

I dunno about A; word is she has to take her meds every day for the rest of her life or else go back to "The Facility" for close monitoring. As far as I am concerned...uh...well, I liked the food there alright. I just didn't like them always wanting to shock me in the head to make me better.

Seriously now; I am good anytime after next week...many doctor appts and my grandkids are going to be here then too. I am sad about grandma's ... maybe I'll try to go down and do what SF did; tell 'em I'm from OSA, pay, set up target, shoot a few, leave.

Latest posts

Top Bottom