Dumb Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarhead983

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I will say is, if I am in the jury pool, I never read anything about it. Don't know anyone who has defended themselves and have never been on a gun forum. No sir, I don't have any preconceived opinions on this case. Buy me a drink afterwards, your back is covered.

Redmule454

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someones trying to abduct my kid, I shoot to kill.

I'm gonna throw a wrench into the discussion......what if the person is just moving your child away from emanate danger that you are not yet aware of?.....a gas leak, runaway car, mad dog?

Case in point: I am setting in my truck at a QT just getting ready to leave. A lady pulls in beside me to my immediate left. She is driving a Dodge 4x4 diesel. She leaves it running and goes inside. :ooh2:Strapped in a car seat is a small child, strapped next to it is a toddler (4-5 yrs old). :angry3:The toddler unbuckles himself and stands up in the seat, moves over to the gear shift knob sticking up from the floor and starts yanking on it. :hyper:
I know if that torque monstser gets in gear it will jump the curb and and crash through the store front or if it goes into reverse the gas pumps are gonna get it.:oops3:
I jumped out of my truck and start opening the door to stop the toddler when the mom comes out of the store. She had the mother bear look in her face and I was glad she did not have a gun. I quickly and loudly stated that the child was jerking on the gear shift knob! She immediately calmed down, got a little embarrassed, got in the truck, buckled up the child and backed out. She didn't say a word. I just stood there shaking my head. :scratch:

Or the time I'm getting gas at a small filling station and a lady has her daughter watch the nozzle while she goes inside. :loser:The old car had the gas fill behind the licence plate above the bumper. The nozzle is wedged behind the spring loaded plate. When the car is full the nozzle clicks off and does a back flip right out of the fill tube spraying gas in the face of the girl. I picked up the girl and went running toward the station. The mom sees me running toward the door with her child with this look of horror on her face. I yelled that she has gas in her eyes. The woman just stops and freaks out. She didn't know what to do, I tell her to take the child to the bathroom and flush her eyes. I went back and picked up the nozzle and hung it up. The woman comes out still a little freaked asking me what to do now. I tell her where the nearest minor emergency clinic is in town and away she goes.

Sooooo be careful out there when you see something happening, make sure you really know what is going on before you pull your cannon!:thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom