Durning Defense Customs LLC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,

It dawned on me this morning while perusing through the forums that I have never properly introduced myself. My Name is Anthony Durning and I run Durning Defense Customs LLC out of Tuttle Oklahoma. We specialize in 1911 pistols and I do some Smith&Wesson revolver work from time to time as well as Remington 1100 and 870 trigger jobs. We have been in business now for 3 years and things are going very well, we recently in American Handgunner magazine for the gun of the month sweepstakes, so check it out and enter.

I was thinking of away to give back something to the forums that have given me so much, with that we are running a special for the magazine article and it is as follows.

For forum members of Okshooters, Please contact me via private message to confirm your membership. also if you have a buddy or relative that is looking at a project get them to join up and take advantage of this. (other forums 1911forum.com,LTWguns.com)

Base pistol price 3250.00 (single stack only)
Forum discount 2750.00 Taxes and shipping included.
Reduced lead times to 60 days after parts complete.
(we also have law enforcement discounts and military veteran/active duty.)
(moderator and administrator discounts as well.)

3/4 inch group size guarantee at 25 yards for 5 shot grouping (pistol will average 1/2 inch)
250 round function testing
Hand fit frame and slide
Match grade barrel
Match grade trigger down to 3.5lbs (tested on Weighted scale not spring) (long,medium,short,flat or nation match triggers)
High under cut and front strap checkering at 20,25 or 30 lines per inch.
Full reliability package
Tool steel Fire control components
High grip beaver tail grip safety (S&A) with or without palmswell
Forged slide stop
Flat or round top slide
Ball radius or classic slide cuts
slide top serration or none
2 magazines (Wilson combat)
Single or ambidextrous safety (Wilson Bp for ambi and Egw barstock for single)
VZ g-10 grips or Wood (Kim Ahrends)
320grit polished flats and aluminum oxide blasted rounds or Parkerized and Cerakoted one color
Ported magazine well
Extended combat magazine catch
Hex head grip screws
Extended and tuned ejector
Lowered and flared ejection port
Your choice on sights (ribs or aristocrat sights extra $$)
Classic line carry de-horn
pelican carrying case
ISMI spring package

Free upgrades,

Arrow pattern slide top serrations
French boarder
Esmeralda grips
Round heel for carry
Flat wire recoil spring system (9mm,40s&w and 45acp only)
Custom personalized serial numbers
Smith and Alexander magazine well
Oversize magazine release

I think that covers it all, more details via email or telephone.

also, Remington 870 and 1100 3.0lbs trigger job 45.00.

Thanks all,

Anthony Durning
durningdefensecustomsllc.com
[email protected]
405-229-9856

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ok, you introduced your business, now introduce yourself!
what are your hopes and dreams, your idea of a perfect evening, what TV shows do you like?
What is your favorite pigout food?

Reaction score
Hopes and Dreams wow...didn't think you had a heart Mike.

Hopes and dreams, at this moment just finishing college, dreams- my own parts line. :)

perfect evening, southern California weather, the wife and the rest i leave to the imagination.

T.V.- like watching my old racing buddies on street outlaws, I didn't think anyone wanted to hear chuck complain, and for damn sure not on national t.v. :) How it made(love that show), watch alot of discovery and history channel stuff, then some family guy or American dad for culture haha.

Pigout food - Nachos (mmmm)

Married white gunsmith, searching for customers that enjoy poetry, long walks on the beach and light petting(paying in cash) :).....LOL hows that for your ad Yeller.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Arkansas..............pause for effect.......................

Maybe its not a trick bunny, could be his alter ego............. by day accurate iron, by night inaccurate plastic! :)

Without a doubt, sir, without a doubt! :D I was always careful enough not to ask too many questions ... :wink2: When in doubt, just smile and nod ... smile and nod ... :)

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've admired your craftsmanship in the past and see you've continued to maintain a high standard. I'm curious as to where, or from whom, you received your training. There's little nuances to it that strike me as curiously old school, and puts me in mind of the work my buddy Mike used to do. He is an old school guy who learned from some of the best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom