Early Resident Goose

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper John

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, just noticed they made the bag limit on the Resident Goose Season at 8 this year. The lake I scouted to hunt them last year did not work out. That increased limit might make it worthwhile to do the scouting for new hunting grounds.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate those birds. I work at a power plant where they are "resident".
They crap all over everything, and even walk into the shop on occasion. Our public recreation area has been ruined by goose crap on the grass and picnic tables.

Sniper John

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am more than happy to do my part to help the state to control the overpopulation of Canada Carp if I can. The problem is they always seem to hang just outside of the hunting areas I typically hunt. At least once season starts.

A5Sooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a creek behind my house and those SOB's will honk all night long. I wish I could hunt in the city. Not to mention they drive my dog crazy.

Reaction score
Where can you hunt/shoot them in/around Central OK? I guess I can shoot them in the park on the Oklahoma River on S. Walker, as long as I'm 600 feet from the nearest structure - that's the OKC ordinance, anyway. :D

Canadian winged rats.

Latest posts

Top Bottom