Eat and Shoot Dates Established -@gerhard1 's Outdooor Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm out. We didn't get to have Christmas with wife's family because MIL was admitted to the hospital for a week or so on christmas eve. With me being gone last weekend on a hunt, and issues this weekend, they decided the 26th was the day to have it.
C-ya at the next one hopefully.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm out. We didn't get to have Christmas with wife's family because MIL was admitted to the hospital for a week or so on christmas eve. With me being gone last weekend on a hunt, and issues this weekend, they decided the 26th was the day to have it.
C-ya at the next one hopefully.
Just a reminder: there's one in February too.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Gary , can you post the location again?
I’m just gonna head up 74 and send out a homing beacon.

Last edited:

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, need the address or some directions. This is the best I found on the other thread
"Renfrow Oklahoma north of Medford about 6 miles on Highway 81 almost to the Kansas border."

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, need the address or some directions. This is the best I found on the other thread
"Renfrow Oklahoma north of Medford about 6 miles on Highway 81 almost to the Kansas border."
Good point. When you get to Medford, go nine miles north on US 81, to the tiny town of Renfrow. Turn west on Logan Road, go about three quarters of a mile to the white mailbox on the south side, Turn in the driveway, and go past the barn. The range is just south of the barn.

Please be aware that my cousin is running livestock on my place and there is an electric fence around the range area so it might be best to avoid peeing on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom