Edmond Army Ranger Gets 25 Years, Gov Withholds Evidence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think we can all agree that what happened to Behenna is a great injustice. I'm not certain how that degenerates into some sort of Dem/Repub name calling session.

The problem isn't one party or the other, or any individual in Congress. The problem is our foreign policy, and that is what should be on trial.

The fact that we are using the best killing machine the world has ever known as a peace keeping force while knowingly violating the sovereignty of other nations and putting the blame on those at the bottom of the chain of command is the real crime.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
His mother quoted from the article:
"Unrealistically, maybe I believed they would just send him home."

It's an absolute travesty that her belief was unrealistic.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact that we are using the best killing machine the world has ever known as a peace keeping force while knowingly violating the sovereignty of other nations and putting the blame on those at the bottom of the chain of command is the real crime.

This is one of the truest statements I've seen to date. Clear, concise and to the point. Thank you sir!

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Dude, that was one of the best posts I've read here in while.

Michael Brown

LtCCMPUnit42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we can all agree that what happened to Behenna is a great injustice. I'm not certain how that degenerates into some sort of Dem/Repub name calling session.

The problem isn't one party or the other, or any individual in Congress. The problem is our foreign policy, and that is what should be on trial.

What Mr. Brown said,.X10!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score

This is one of the truest statements I've seen to date. Clear, concise and to the point. Thank you sir!

Dude, that was one of the best posts I've read here in while.

Michael Brown

What Mr. Brown said,.X10!

Amen. Can I add another X10???

Latest posts

Top Bottom