edmond wally world on danforth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
they put signs up yesterday only allowing six items at a time.at least its not one or two boxes at a time.

Smith

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like signs limiting sales would be against walmart policy? I wonder how the shareholders feel about potentially reduced sales?

If someone walked in wanting to buy 10,000 rounds and they said, "no, only 6 boxes"; lost revenue?

It's no different then at Sam's if someone wanted to buy 6 pallets of soda and they said "no, only 1 soda per person".

E.Richardson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like signs limiting sales would be against walmart policy? I wonder how the shareholders feel about potentially reduced sales?

If someone walked in wanting to buy 10,000 rounds and they said, "no, only 6 boxes"; lost revenue?

It's no different then at Sam's if someone wanted to buy 6 pallets of soda and they said "no, only 1 soda per person".

True but do what I do... walk in, buy the 6 and walk off -- wife (or friend) on the other aisle sees you walk by then walks up... buys 6... done deal.

sajeantet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the ammo is going to get sold no matter what. They might not sell it all at one time but it will be gone soon enough. i like the limit because you are more likely to find what you need to shoot on a weekend.

nwokhunter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They almost had to do some kind of limiting. There are some people that have gone to Walmart in the middle of the night to wait for the new shipment to arrive and go on shelves only to buy most of if not all of a certain caliber. I was in Houston last weekend went to walmart late in the evening after the ammo dept had closed for the evening they had at least 1000 rds 223 remington 100 packs by the time I was able to get back by mid morning it was all gone

Latest posts

Top Bottom