Election 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote

• Total voters

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I bet money if you post this same poll on the Welfare site or the SSI site you would get a different result. Don’t get me wrong I am all for SSI for the people that EARNED it. Not all the freeloaders that these suck butt Lawyers keep padding their pockets by putting them on System for someone else to support.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No write-in? No other parties on the ballot besides those two?

I started to put "any other" but the conversations seem to be,at least lately, about R versus O.

I bet money if you post this same poll on the Welfare site or the SSI site you would get a different result. Don’t get me wrong I am all for SSI for the people that EARNED it. Not all the freeloaders that these suck butt Lawyers keep padding their pockets by putting them on System for someone else to support.

Don't care about other sites(is there really an actual "SSI" site with a forum?), just testing the water here.

Where are the obama supports ? I know there some here.Post up and explain your choice.Just don't use the lame "is there any difference?" one.LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom