Emergency/Tactical Medical Training Class Oct 9th to Support Wounded Warrior Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A HUGE THANK YOU to all!!! It was my honor and privilege to train with each and every one of you. I promise you I learned a ton today and will put it to good use. Like it or not you can no longer be sheep. WE WILL BE TRAINING TOGETHER AGAIN SOON!!!

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy smokes! What a pleasure it was to get to meet all of you. I had a blast!

BC

Back at you! The staff was helpful, knowledgable and had a crazy amount of training and experience. I really appreciate you all doing this.
And man, you sure make a FINE knife!

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WE WILL BE TRAINING TOGETHER AGAIN SOON!!!
I'll hold you to that. I will say that I was very humbled to learn from all the cadre. I appreciate you putting this on. And I know personally, or know of a handful of your staff, and I would recommend them anytime. I'll probably try to post an AAR tomorrow or so.

liliysdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great time, very informative stuff.

To the staff, I apologize. I had been up for about 24hrs at the start of the class, and was kind of out of it. Thanks for your time and information, cant wait to do it again, when I am a bit more rested.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Class makes you think outside the box you have always worked/trained under. It is always nice to have more options to use if in one of these situations. I have ran situations thru my head over and over all night thinking wow! This is just the Start of a flood of life saving skills to utilize if needed.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Werd great class. I rode the short bus in so I was a little slow digesting everything but have no doubt the stuff we were shown will help save lives. Oh yeah and Bill makes some badass knives! And big truck tacos are yummy.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My thanks to the teachers and Josh-L for talking them into the class. My wife and I enjoyed it very much. I appreciate the donation to the Wounded Warrior Project also. Great going guys.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to the fantastic staff at Komondor for putting on this class. These guys were enthusiastic professionals and it showed at all times. The material was well presented and opened my eyes to things I hadn't considered before. I look forward to the next opportunity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom