Emergency/Tactical Medical Training Class Oct 9th to Support Wounded Warrior Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well it is sad that a lot of people focus on the negative aspects of this effort. However as a 21 year veteran of law enforcement I have never had any type of first aid/trauma type care at all. Basic first aid/cpr and I felt lucky to have that. If this were to be put on again at that price I and BB would make every effort to be there..whether a IFAK was offered or not. You can make your own for under fifty bucks and thats with the quick clot.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will back TacMedic on this. I attended this class and the price was a steal. He and the Komondor guys are nothing but professionals. Their class in OKC was excellent and provided critical information. They never at any time promised IFAKs to any of the attendees. I hope they will bring another class to the area. I encourage everyone to attend this training.

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it is sad that a lot of people focus on the negative aspects of this effort. However as a 21 year veteran of law enforcement I have never had any type of first aid/trauma type care at all. Basic first aid/cpr and I felt lucky to have that. If this were to be put on again at that price I and BB would make every effort to be there..whether a IFAK was offered or not. You can make your own for under fifty bucks and thats with the quick clot.

That about sums it up right there.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys let's reassure tacmedic we do not hold him responsible for the lack of IFAKs. The class was worth it even without. If you guys want another one then pony up and I'm sure Jeff would come back down. I myself would like to see this be an annual thing for the WWP. Let me know if you need any help doing another class Jeff. I didnt do much last time though lol.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will be conduct a class in Tulsa and OKC are this fall due to demand. More info coming soon.

AND THERE ARE NO IFAKs given with the course...I'm just saying : )

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well Tac Medic you have two here that are wanting to come. I just need some advance so I can make sure to be off work. No IFAK expected...lol. One question though..should we get one together now or wait until after the class so we can know exactly what to buy and where?

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would wait. I made my own after the class with what I thought I'd need and knew how to use and left out stuff that came in the IFAK that I knew I'd never use. You will get hands on with lots of stuff to decide for yourself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom