Emily Sutton KFOR in a bikini

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fact 1) I can't mention the things I'd like to do with her, that's not saying much for her, I get excited when the wind blows these days.

Fact 2) You guys saying how average or below she is, running the guys down who think otherwise, are still talking with naturally produced testosterone, which tends to cloud the common sense out of your brains. You guys wouldn't have a chance at a girl half as good looking as her.

Fact 3 and this one is important for your own safety) This woman is 36, any guy under 30 better be lucky you don't have a chance with her. At mid-30s, a woman learns she can be the aggressor, and she starts to take what she wants, how she wants it, and when she wants it. A 36 year old woman will hurt a young boy under 30, you guys don't have the experience yet to handle a cougar... to be safe, stick to the house cats.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fact 1) I can't mention the things I'd like to do with her, that's not saying much for her, I get excited when the wind blows these days.

Fact 2) You guys saying how average or below she is, running the guys down who think otherwise, are still talking with naturally produced testosterone, which tends to cloud the common sense out of your brains. You guys wouldn't have a chance at a girl half as good looking as her.

Fact 3 and this one is important for your own safety) This woman is 36, any guy under 30 better be lucky you don't have a chance with her. At mid-30s, a woman learns she can be the aggressor, and she starts to take what she wants, how she wants it, and when she wants it. A 36 year old woman will hurt a young boy under 30, you guys don't have the experience yet to handle a cougar... to be safe, stick to the house cats.
Seriously, Creepy dude...

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out on an RV forum that I help moderate, we encourage folks to not "revive" any thread that is over 1 year old. There is too much of a chance that someone coming along after the "revival" taking all of it as truth, when if fact, some of the information is out of date or obsolete.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if it is just the forum setup or what, but I seemed to have revived a few threads lately, when I am only posting to threads that pop up on my screen. I didn't even look at the dates, I just assumed them recent.

Although I have never heard of any forum anywhere, that would not what you to reply to any post on the forum, other than those locked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom