Employers can forbid guns, a judge rules, issues an injunction against OK law.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The place i work is still telling new hires guns are not allowed on company property, even inside your locked car.
The guy working next to me knew better when he hired on last year and called them out on it telling our HR lady that's it's illegal for them to even tell him that let alone have the policy and try to enforce it. The policy was still in the hand book they gave him.
HR told him they had our lawyers look into it when that law past and that we can still have the "no gun" policy and enforce it!
Funny thing, when that law was past a few years ago they brought us all into a meeting to talk about it. They told us we had to do away with that policy cause of the new law. But they would like for us to not have guns in our vehicles anyway eventhough they can't tell us not to.
I work for a large corporation, they typically dot their "i" and cross their "t" on stuff especially when it envolves legal stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom