Enfields!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Surprised there isn't a thread for these already. I know some of you guys have some nice Enfields, and I have seen them in other threads, but lets see them here!

Here is mine, a 1943 Longbranch.

Nimaro

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
pix328559992.jpg
Not the best picture but here is my '49 Mk4 No1

I will try to get a better pic up this week :P

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably have posted pics before, but here are my '55 Faz and '43 Savage. I no longer have my '45 Faz No 5 or my Ishapore.

1955 A code Fazakerley No 4 MK II. Unfired since being taken out of mummy wrap by previous owner.

I've added a sling and a No 9 bayonet since the photo above was taken. Both the sling and bayonet frog are RAF. I found the bayonet two years ago unissued in the wrap and did not end up finding a matching unissued scabbard for it until a few weeks ago.

1943 Savage No 4 MK I. Faux T sniper with S&K mount, Weaver K2.5 scope, and repro cheek rest from Numrich. The stock is a replacement and I can put everything back to original if needed.

rickb2202

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my first deer rifle was a .303 enfield. my uncle drove to Amarillo tx and bought it for me. $29.95 at sears roebuck store in 1960. I was on top of the world when he pulled that out of the trunk of his '56 chevy...

Latest posts

Top Bottom