• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Engine Drive Welding Machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
Looking for an engine drive welding machine. A used Lincoln Ranger or Miller Trailblazer. Possibly even a Miller Bobcat.

Probably far fetched but a copper wound Lincoln SA-200 peaks my interest. Or maybe even an older Hobart or Miller.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Just my .02, go with an SA200 with the Continental gas motor over any trailblazer or ranger if you plan on keeping it for a long period of time or want to be able to do any long days worth of work. Only nice think about the ranger is the AC capability, but it’s nothing you can’t get out of a dedicated generator for 1/4 the money.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
Just my .02, go with an SA200 with the Continental gas motor over any trailblazer or ranger if you plan on keeping it for a long period of time or want to be able to do any long days worth of work. Only nice think about the ranger is the AC capability, but it’s nothing you can’t get out of a dedicated generator for 1/4 the money.

More or less wanted the option to run a suitcase. SA-200 would get me by though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom