ENS July 29: after action report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a great time. Here's a place for us to post pics, stories, and assorted lies and BS about today's events. Thanks to gerhard1 for hosting us. Here's a picture of our range; it clearly rivals any range known to man.
IMG_3997.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FIRST of all ... thanks, again, to gerhard1 for hosting us. Super good time. Got to shoot some fantastic firearms and meet some great folks. Food was good, too! I'll work on posting some pics after bit, and also try posting some videos (never done that before).

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome time for sure. Gerhard was a great host and I hope he enjoyed having us as much as we enjoyed being there. Was nice to put some faces to names as well as compare yalls personality from behind keyboard to in person :D
I think its safe to say the AC556 stole the show but I got to shoot some very cool stuff today too.
Finally got to shoot a Ruger No. 1 in a "big bore" chambering as well as a double barrel 45-70, thanks @DRC458
(P.S. if you ever wanna get your money back out of that No. 1....)
AC556 and a suppressed SBR courtesy of @Annie and her (self proclaimed) pain in the neck aka hubbie.
FN5.7 was a fantastic shooter, thanks @D. Hargrove and I also believe the slicked up and scoped 1911 was yours.
The longer barrel on a .44 Mag proved much more fun to shoot than the short barrel ones I've shot before, thanks @dennishoddy
And I finally got to see what all the hype was on a CZ Bolt Gun. I wish I had gotten one over my Savage for Prairie Dogs! Thanks again for letting me shoot it @gerhard1 and for having us.

(I hope I got the names and guns to the right people...)

Was nice to meet anybody...I hope to join up for another! There were way more guns there than we had time to shoot. Next time I'll bring a few different ones we can all mix it up even more.

Someone will post a video of me I'm sure flinching like a big wuss on the first shot of the 375 H&H so yall can go ahead and start making fun of me :D It ended up being a breeze to shoot.

Here's the AC556 Vids stitched together as well as a walk around with the guns there.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome time for sure. Gerhard was a great host and I hope he enjoyed having us as much as we enjoyed being there. Was nice to put some faces to names as well as compare yalls personality from behind keyboard to in person :D
I think its safe to say the AC556 stole the show but I got to shoot some very cool stuff today too.
Finally got to shoot a Ruger No. 1 in a "big bore" chambering as well as a double barrel 45-70, thanks @DRC458
(P.S. if you ever wanna get your money back out of that No. 1....)
AC556 and a suppressed SBR courtesy of @Annie and her (self proclaimed) pain in the neck aka hubbie.
FN5.7 was a fantastic shooter, thanks @D. Hargrove and I also believe the slicked up and scoped 1911 was yours.
The longer barrel on a .44 Mag proved much more fun to shoot than the short barrel ones I've shot before, thanks @dennishoddy
And I finally got to see what all the hype was on a CZ Bolt Gun. I wish I had gotten one over my Savage for Prairie Dogs! Thanks again for letting me shoot it @gerhard1 and for having us.

(I hope I got the names and guns to the right people...)

Was nice to meet anybody...I hope to join up for another! There were way more guns there than we had time to shoot. Next time I'll bring a few different ones we can all mix it up even more.

Someone will post a video of me I'm sure flinching like a big wuss on the first shot of the 375 H&H so yall can go ahead and start making fun of me :D It ended up being a breeze to shoot.

Here's the AC556 Vids stitched together as well as a walk around with the guns there.

Absolutely outstanding!! We're youtube stars!:woohoo1:

Latest posts

Top Bottom