ENS July 29: after action report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's aggravating as hell thinking you're gonna fire off another good burst and there is only one bullet left in the chamber. Sheesh ... LMAO!

And Gary, you pick a time and I'll be there!! Thank you again for having us out!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like everyone had a great time. I would have made it if I wasn't leaving for Dallas today. Gerhard1,this was a stand up gesture for sure! Hope I can make the next one.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ENS1.JPG

ENS2.JPG

ENS3.JPG

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All you folks who didn't come and might happen to see this need to really try to make one of the ENS events. Not only did we have a boat load of cool stuff to play with, we got to meet other members and put faces to names. It is a great way to meet fellow firearms enthusiasts and try out all kinda of different guns. @adamsredline had a little Sig P238shooter and I brought my wife's Kimber Micro .380...I have to say I liked the trigger on his Sig a bit better than the one in the Kimber, but that's just me. We learned that the Kimber mags would run fine in his Sig but the Sig mags wouldn't work in the Kimber. (I think I got that right; adamsredline please correct me if I'm wrong). And we just flat had a great time then scooted up to a place called the Red Barn a few miles up the road in just across the line in Caldwell, KS for some decent eats. Purty fair chicken fry they served up too. This beat the hell outta staying home and doing yard work, and that's for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It's looks like you all had a good time!

It's still a little hot for me to be outside much and with my car on its last leg I knew I wouldn't make this one. Maybe next time. :)

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh JEEZ, David ... you HAD to post a pick of me with my storm trooper collar on, didn't ya?!?! :lmfao:

I only gotta wear that damned thing for 11 more months ... :contract: hahaha!:saywhat: You should see the looks in get when I run up to 7-11 ... hahaha!

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh JEEZ, David ... you HAD to post a pick of me with my storm trooper collar on, didn't ya?!?! :lmfao:
I really thought about not posting the pic, but then I thought "it was a great day, she was there and she ate REAL food", so I threw it up there. Gotta live for the day my friend!! AND your days are getting better, maybe slowly, but better for sure! Great to meet the other half as well, hope he felt welcome and enjoyed himself as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom