ENS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Looking like the world is slowly starting to get back to some semblance of normal ,other than the forked tongue dotard pocket liner running the country.... into the ground. Anywho rantlet aside it looks like maybe we can start thinking about an ENS sometime early summer , what do you folks think??

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking like the world is slowly starting to get back to some semblance of normal ,other than the forked tongue dotard pocket liner running the country.... into the ground. Anywho rantlet aside it looks like maybe we can start thinking about an ENS sometime early summer , what do you folks think??

Absolutely! It's been way too long since we had one. I was just thinking about this a day or two ago. We have a bunch of new members who have yet to experience the almost mystical experience of an ENS. I can bring some vintage Walther PPKs to it too, next time we do it. Thanks for bringing this up @okierider; my BHG (brain housing group) has been dulled by the year-long quarantine/covid/flu/quarantine/sit in the house and do nothing experience of the past 12 months. If nothing else, we can always do Big Boys/Del Rancho again.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely! It's been way too long since we had one. I was just thinking about this a day or two ago. We have a bunch of new members who have yet to experience the almost mystical experience of an ENS. I can bring some vintage Walther PPKs to it next time we do it.
Do I need to wear a Zoot suit to shoot that gold toof special or is that a safe queen!!

And yes it has been way to long, I am almost sleeping normal with out having nightmares about that ugly brother of yours!! :cool:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So when and where?
Big Boys is my vote and I dont care about where we eat, it could be Halftime or some of the many places on SW 3rd and Rockwell area. Another fine café is Perry's on 240 and may.

Last edited:

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it can be on a weekend I’m there!!!
No homo, but I’d really like to meet more of you guys! Haha

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just going to leave this here. If you've seen it, you'll get it...

Q1TwtoG.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom