ENS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do I need to wear a Zoot suit to shoot that gold toof special or is that a safe queen!!

And yes it has been way to long, I am almost sleeping normal with out having nightmares about that ugly brother of yours!! :cool:

Naw, it's not gonna be a safe queen, but it sure won't be my EDC either! That's my special occasion pistol. So yeah, I'll bring it, (.380acp), and one chambered in .32acp and one in .22lr for you and others who want to shoot them. Wear your zoot suit and we'll do photo ops!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How's this work at Big Boys @druryj ? They rent us a few lanes?

We all meet up at the range and you pair up with whoever, can be someone you know or someone in front of or behind you in the line. Two shooters per lane, you split the lane fee. Each shooter gets 1 free target, can buy additional ones if you want. We all bring a couple of guns, and everybody gets to shoot whatever . It's fun to shoot a gun you've never had the chance to shoot before. We shoot for an hour or two, then we head to the designated eatery for chow and we eat and sit around and BS, tell lies, make excuses for how bad we shot, (I usually blame the gun).

I'll bring some of my Walther PPK and PPK/S pistols. One in each caliber, including this one in the pics below.

Details to follow in a new ENS Thread once we get a date set.
1.jpg
Eng Gold 5.jpg
Eng Gold 4.jpg

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely need to get out to somewhere and shoot something. Daughter's wedding next weekend and then we need to decompress and then start life again.

Watching for a date.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We all meet up at the range and you pair up with whoever, can be someone you know or someone in front of or behind you in the line. Two shooters per lane, you split the lane fee. Each shooter gets 1 free target, can buy additional ones if you want. We all bring a couple of guns, and everybody gets to shoot whatever . It's fun to shoot a gun you've never had the chance to shoot before. We shoot for an hour or two, then we head to the designated eatery for chow and we eat and sit around and BS, tell lies, make excuses for how bad we shot, (I usually blame the gun).

I'll bring some of my Walther PPK and PPK/S pistols. One in each caliber, including this one in the pics below.

Details to follow in a new ENS Thread once we get a date set.
View attachment 201000 View attachment 201001 View attachment 201002
Sounds good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom