Eotech Refunds for full Purchase Price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I emailed EoTech about the refund/recall. Their customer service manager asked if he could call me personally and I said "sure" and emailed my number. He actually called me back and was great. Their customer service is outstanding. Told them what I had read and he said it had to do with sever temp.s but they stand behind their products 100% and told me he would walk me through the process. I site was built in 2010 and has worked flawlessly since the day I set it up. I told him "no need". Just goes to show you that sometimes you make the right decision's. I did in picking an EoTech for the quality of the product and the quality of the company for manning up to back their product.

TyMD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I emailed EoTech about the refund/recall. Their customer service manager asked if he could call me personally and I said "sure" and emailed my number. He actually called me back and was great. Their customer service is outstanding. Told them what I had read and he said it had to do with sever temp.s but they stand behind their products 100% and told me he would walk me through the process. I site was built in 2010 and has worked flawlessly since the day I set it up. I told him "no need". Just goes to show you that sometimes you make the right decision's. I did in picking an EoTech for the quality of the product and the quality of the company for manning up to back their product.

You may think they are great and nice now, but they deliberately covered up an issue with there product that they knew was going to people who would be in extreme situations depending on that sight to save their life. I won't buy from a company who will deliberately put the lives of LEO and soldiers at risk for a profit.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to a lawsuit filed by the government regarding this, essentially every Eotech manufactured has inherent design flaws which can lead to zero shifting with temperature, nitrogen leaks, dimming reticles...

I sent in an RMA request late on Monday and got an approval email on my way to work. They're going to issue a refund for the purchase price plus $15 to cover shipping.

Latest posts

Top Bottom