Eotech Refunds for full Purchase Price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My check arrived on 2-16. I did the refund process in mid-December. They had received the EOTech at their location on Dec 23 after I'd followed all the steps. Will it take the same 8-9 weeks today as it did then? Will wait time increase or decrease? Don't know.

I bought an Aimpoint PRO about 10 days ago when I found them actually in stock and at a good price ($360). I like the PRO because it comes ready to go from the box, with lens covers and mount already installed. Aimpoint even includes the screws and wrench if you decide to remove a mid section of the mount. Yep, pop in the included battery, mount (turn attachment screw clutch click-click), go zero per the handy complete instructions, click the screw clutch one more time and done.

Last edited:

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man thanks for the link and info. I have been debating Eotech vs Aimpoint for my current LE6920. I already can't stand L3 as a company so this just ended the debate for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom