Ever been to Sgt. Everrets range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oknavy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Note the tremendous deal if you find three others to sign on with you: $250 / year for four people, and you don't need to show up as a group. That works out to $62.50 a year for unlimited shooting.

New fans have been installed in the roof, and during my last visit, Kelly (rangemaster) told me they're working on electric target runners.

Deadpool405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Note the tremendous deal if you find three others to sign on with you: $250 / year for four people, and you don't need to show up as a group. That works out to $62.50 a year for unlimited shooting.

New fans have been installed in the roof, and during my last visit, Kelly (rangemaster) told me they're working on electric target runners.

That is a great deal, if only my friends had guns or wanted to go...thanks for letting me know about the fans.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from Sgt. Everett's. The new fans work great. While it was warm in there is was way tolerable.

Place was busy too. There were only 3 or 4 lanes not in use. Got to shoot my new (to me) CZ52 for the first time. I'm very happy. Nice trip to the range.

Deadpool, I think you are going to like the place.

Deadpool405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from Sgt. Everett's. The new fans work great. While it was warm in there is was way tolerable.

Place was busy too. There were only 3 or 4 lanes not in use. Got to shoot my new (to me) CZ52 for the first time. I'm very happy. Nice trip to the range.

Thanks for the update! I can't wait until Thursday to try it out. Happy to hear they are busy.

thefenux

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Twmaster said:

I must have just missed you. There were three people sharing a lane when I got there about 2:30.

It was my first visit. It wasn't bad, but I wasn't particularly impressed. I'd go again if I wanted to shoot somewhere on a weekend that wasn't packed.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, it must have really cleared out once I left. It's usually people clear out of places when I show up! ;)

There were two guys and a gal on the lane next to me when I was there. They had not been there very long when I had left....

Last edited:

Deadpool405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must have just missed you. There were three people sharing a lane when I got there about 2:30.

It was my first visit. It wasn't bad, but I wasn't particularly impressed. I'd go again if I wanted to shoot somewhere on a weekend that wasn't packed.

What did you not like about it? I am going to check it out Thursday, never been to a range before so in the next few weeks I will be visiting H & H and a few others if I find any good recommendations to see what I like.

thefenux

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What did you not like about it? I am going to check it out Thursday, never been to a range before so in the next few weeks I will be visiting H & H and a few others if I find any good recommendations to see what I like.

I think it may have had a lot to do with the hype about it. After hearing about it, and hearing it was new, I was very surprised by how low-tech it was. It has potential though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom