Ever been to Sgt. Everrets range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmartin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have heard great things about the range. I have never been there but I plan on going once I get some time off from work. The car business never ends!

ithrowicecubes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there from 11am-noon today. It was busy! There were 9 other shooters there while I was there, and more were coming in when I was leaving. I'm glad to see them getting business.

Sidenote: Walmart didn't have any WWB, so I bought a box of Red River Ammo (local company) from Sgt. Everett's. It was remanufactured 9mm 115gr TMJ, and it shot great.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heh. I -wish- I had a job to complain about....

I bought a box of Red River 380 on my last visit. Two rounds failed to feed. After looking at them the bullet was not seated squarely in the case. Not happy with that and I'll likely not buy that again. And it was more expensive than Federal FMJ from Academy.

I picked up some ammo for my CZ today. I'd like to get to the Sgt's this week. I'm also hoping to check out Canadian Valley this Thursday.

ithrowicecubes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, the TMJ rounds are just plated. All of the 9mm I used today looked square, but they're seated pretty deep in the casing compared to the WWB rounds I had left over from my last range trip.

And even with all the new fans they installed, the air still got pretty thick with that many shooters on the line. You could see the haze in the air.

coveyjt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was really hot in there Sunday. I don't like to shoot and drink/eat anything without washing my hands but when I left there I was dehydrated. May need to bring bottled water next time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom