Everyday carry items...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright, I though there was a thread about this already. However, after an extensive forum search, I was unable to locate it.

Lets see what you carry day to day,... basically an empty your pockets and lets see what ya got (Flashlights, knives, CCW, extra mags, wallet, keys, spare change, pocket lent and chewing gum wrappers)

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I leave the house: biker size leather wallet w/chain;keys;cellphone;alarm fob;small unlabeled pill bottle with daily meds,an aspirin,tums,tylenol,a vitamen,and fish oil caps;a medium sized skinny width folding lock blade knife;an extra mag or two I carry out in my pocket but usually leave one in the console of the vehicle when I get in it then take em back in the house when I return home. Theres already minimag lights in all of my vehicles consoles.

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pocket dump:
ac3.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_145_l_25d6fddcfc4f42e7b3755303da520b1a.png

Although today I've got my Kahr CW45 in my pocket, and am not carrying that M&P Knife. No flashlite either.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Naturally, I don't have any pics :rolleyes2 but here's what I tote on a daily basis.

Front right pocket: Bianchi Speed Strip loaded with 5 rounds of Speer 125gr +P Gold Dots, an Uncle Henry (model 55UH) liner lock pocket knife and a CRKT model M16-13M tactical folder clipped inside the pocket.

Rear right pocket: Black Looper Leather wallet/badge case and a Motorola cell phone.

Left rear pocket: Black Looper Leather notepad, a cotton hankie and a Surefire L4 "Digital Lumamax" flashlight clipped inside the pocket.

Left front pocket: Smith & Wesson J frame in a Galco pocket holster.

Of course, there's more crap on the belt as well.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When GED lays out all his carry equipment, you would swear he had to carry a backpack!

Nope...a good set of galluses works just fine! :thumb:

But yeah, it's a good thing I'm a big ol' boy, with big ol' pockets...otherwise, where would I put it all? :ugh2:

Hell, I might as well list my belt items as well, huh? :rolleyes2

MOST WORKING DAYS:

A key clip at 2 o'clock.

A 2nd Gen Glock 22 stoked with 15 rounds of Winchester 180gr SXTs in a black Galco "Combat Master" OWB holster at 3 o'clock.

A pair of Smith & Wesson model 100 cuffs in a black Galco cuff case at 8 o'clock.

A spare 15 round G22 magazine and a Surefire G2 flashlight in a black Galco "MFP" (Mag Flashlight Paddle) carrier at 9 o'clock.

And a carabiner carrying another set of keys at 10 o'clock.

SOME OTHER WORKING DAYS:

A black Galco "2x2x2" ammo carrier, containing 6 rounds of Speer 125gr .38 Special +P Gold Dots at 1 o'clock.

A key clip at 2 o'clock.

A Colt Cobra, stoked with Speer 125gr +P Gold Dots, in a black Galco "Combat Master" OWB holster at 3 o'clock.

A pair of Smith & Wesson model 100 handcuffs and a Surefire G2 flashlight in a black Galco "CFP" (Cuff Flashlight Paddle) carrier at 9 o'clock.

And a carabiner carrying another set of keys at 10 o'clock.

All of these items are mounted on a Wilderness Instructor's belt, 1.75" wide with the C.S.M. (Combat Shooter's Model) kydex insert.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Today and most days:

2 folding knives
pen
phone
G19
wallet
chapstick

Usually I carry my Surefire with me, but I moved and it has gone AWOL temporarily.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keys, Sunglasses, Money Clip, Toothpicks, Brass Knuckles, Leather Sap, Pliers, Billy, Pair of Colt .38 Supers in a Double Shoulder Rig, Switchblade, Naked Lady Lighter, Box of Kools and a pack of Chicklets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom