Everywheres sold out of ammo!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avtomatkalashnikov47

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
anybody know a place thats got ammo that isnt gouging? specifically im looking for 7.62x39, & .380 acp...... every store i can think of is sold out at the moment. honestly id consider buying in bulk online for once if anywhere actually has some in stock.

(sorry for putting this in the wrong section, if mods see this please move to ammo & reloading)

Last edited:

avtomatkalashnikov47

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
man...ok. ill just buy a couple thousand rounds online then. preparation lol. for what. going to the gun range? i was going atleast once or twice a month and this crap has really screwed my hobby up. the issue i see is gougers.
i sold some ammo i put up for sale / trade earlier Tryin to find somebody willin to trade for a different calibur i wanted to shoot that i sold for REGULAR store price and the guy drove FOURTY minutes to come get it! for a 50 round box! he said some guy was trying to charge him 40 freakin doallers he talked to before me. ridiculous. hoarders and gougers man.

oh yeah one more thing, to the people selling stuff like mosin nagants for 1000$ saying they are rare, and just blatantly lieing making up stuff about them in some elaborate story - I KnOw WhAt I gOt! LoL keep dreaming. nobody wants your piece of crap beat up rifles that are a dime a dozen. you can still get them for 1/5th that price in cosmoline with sling, bayonet and ammo pouches.

I seen a guy trying to sell some cheap generic mossberg 500 for like 900$ ! what are people smoking. nobody wants to trade your 200$ pos for a 1000 doaller rifle and your 3-400$ ar-15s aint worth twice that much either.

but hey, if everybody is gonna freak the **** out more power to you taking advantage of people if they are that stupid.

Last edited:

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many of us lived through the last ammo shortage (2008-2016) and some the ammo shortage before that. You have to stack it deep during the “good times” in preparation for times like this. I was able to go through the last shortage with little worry. Although, I do reload for all calibers (except 22LR) that I shoot to supplement my factory ammo.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Definitely some hoarding and gouging going on. I went by Academy in Norman to see if I could get a few hundred primers.

Everyone had to wait outside the door in spaced intervals. There were “x’s” on the ground where you were supposed to stand. One of the salespeople was standing by the door keeping count on how many people went inside.

Once inside, the isles (in the firearms and ammo section) were roped off with a sales person allowing one person on the aisle at a time.

No primers or pistol ammo to he had. Some shotgun ammo and very little rifle ammo.

In the checkout area, they had taped lines where people were supposed to stand.

I left empty handed.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
man...ok. ill just buy a couple thousand rounds online then. preparation lol. for what. going to the gun range? i was going atleast once or twice a month and this crap has really screwed my hobby up. the issue i see is gougers.
i sold some ammo i put up for sale / trade earlier Tryin to find somebody willin to trade for a different calibur i wanted to shoot that i sold for REGULAR store price and the guy drove FOURTY minutes to come get it! for a 50 round box! he said some guy was trying to charge him 40 freakin doallers he talked to before me. ridiculous. hoarders and gougers man.

oh yeah one more thing, to the people selling stuff like mosin nagants for 1000$ saying they are rare, and just blatantly lieing making up stuff about them in some elaborate story - I KnOw WhAt I gOt! LoL keep dreaming. nobody wants your piece of crap beat up rifles that are a dime a dozen. you can still get them for 1/5th that price in cosmoline with sling, bayonet and ammo pouches.

I seen a guy trying to sell some cheap generic mossberg 500 for like 900$ ! what are people smoking. nobody wants to trade your 200$ pos for a 1000 doaller rifle and your 3-400$ ar-15s aint worth twice that much either.

but hey, if everybody is gonna freak the **** out more power to you taking advantage of people if they are that stupid.
Well said. It's the firearms community taking advantage of the community that has caused all of this shortage.
Check with the manufacturers. I had some emails from Nosler and others recently posting prices of bulk ammo. It isn't the $300 per 1000 .223 that is made in russia or mexico but its top of the line ammo for a little more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom