Evidence of the Flood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While this video is one that could be in the religious forums, I think it could also fit here because it presents a case of the laying down of the various rock stratas around the world. In this video, the two men are discussing things while standing on the Kiabab Plateau, which is the formation making up the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.

They are looking at and discussing the laying down of the strata that makes up the Grand Staircase - Escalante located in Southern Utah. When we were in Kanab, Utah for 9 months a couple of years ago, we got to see a lot of the "Staircase" and other formations in that area.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spent a lot of time recently last year in the area of Moab and Lake Powell. Posted Pics. It was all developed by major ocean action not flood waters when that country was underwater. The polar regions were not ice covered at that time.
Oklahoma was about 200' deep under the ocean at that same time. Our local lake has lots of fossils with trilobites and others that age the area.
Then we had the glaciers that covered Oklahoma. The glaciers have been receding since then because of man caused events that happened a million years ago?
Bullhocky!

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While this video is one that could be in the religious forums, I think it could also fit here because it presents a case of the laying down of the various rock stratas around the world. In this video, the two men are discussing things while standing on the Kiabab Plateau, which is the formation making up the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.

They are looking at and discussing the laying down of the strata that makes up the Grand Staircase - Escalante located in Southern Utah. When we were in Kanab, Utah for 9 months a couple of years ago, we got to see a lot of the "Staircase" and other formations in that area.

Poor souls; such weak faith That they need to “prove” Things in the Bible. I am satisfied on faith alone.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Poor souls; such weak faith That they need to “prove” Things in the Bible. I am satisfied on faith alone.

But the nature of man is to want evidence, and the Bible is a great source of history after all. I recently watched a show on Prime ( I think it was prime; either that or Netflix), called "The Real Mount Sinai" which was full of Biblical references and backed up by geological evidence that puts Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia, not in the Sinai Peninsula as many think. I have also been to the location of Mount Sinai in the Peninsula, visited the Monastery of St. Catherine's at its base, and hiked to the top to see for myself. So which is it? I really don't know, but in Saudi Arabia, the locals refer to Jebel Musa, which is Mount Moses (Sinai) as if that is the actual spot. In the Peninsula, the local Bedouins, and the Monks at the Monastery say that they are at the base of the real Mount Sinai.

Thing is, you CAN travel to the Sinai Peninsula to visit St Catherine's and hike to the top of the mountain if you wish. Getting into Saudi Arabia to visit Jebel Musa? Not so easy. It can be done, but not so easily. They are, after all, a very strict Muslim country and probably do not want to acknowledge or bring to light one of the holiest site in both the Jewish and Christian religions.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Perhaps, but if one is trying to further God's kingdom by making disciples of people, and if those people don't put any trust in the Bible, knowing the science of things can show that God is a better "possible option" than some of their own scientific theories.

I'm certainly not of weak faith, and I find apologetics to be a VERY interesting study.

Latest posts

Top Bottom