Executive Orders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From Channel 5 news.

A list of executive orders from the old man living in the White House

Masks on Federal Propery
Rejoin World Health Origination
Extending eviction moratorium
Student loan payment paused
Rejoin Paris Agreement
Roll back on fuel economy and emissions standards
Racial equality plan
Abolish 1776 commission
Census will no longer exclude non citizens in the country
Taking steps to fortify DACA program allowing 700,000 people illegally in the US to stay
Rescinding travel ban on some Muslim countries
Cease construction on border wall
Extending protections for LBGTQ people
Tighten ethics rules requiring pledge from every executive branch appointee
Freeze any midnight Trump regulations from taking effect.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every thing that Trump put in place to take this country forward is being taken away. China and India are still classified as developing nations so they don't have to contribute although being members in the Paris accord. The US with clean skies will bear the bulk of the money paid out.
Canada's Prime Minister has asked Biden to reconsider the Keystone pipeline shut down, but biden did it anyway. The US will likely no longer be the worlds biggest producer of petroleum products, once again at the mercy of the middle east for fuel prices. Taxes will have to be raised and that has been promised to make up for restricting fossil fuel taxes already imposed.
Trumps tax reduction that really helped the middle class and the lower middle class will be taken away. Why is that? The dims always preach they are the champion of the middle class and the downtrodden minority's. Meanwhile they are putting the minorities back in chains by raising taxes and increasing handouts.
Politician will once again be allowed to take "contributions " from foreign nations.
Hunter will not be prosecuted, and the biden crime family will continue to enrich themselves by peddling influence.
It's a great world we live in now.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have always mattered. What is your point?
I'm not sure I have a point. Rush Limbaugh said a couple years ago that nobody cares about deficits anymore when Trump sent the deficit through the roof. People cared about executive orders till Trump fired them out at a greater rate than his predecessors. Now that Trump is gone the natural order of the universe is restored. Conservatives care about that sort of thing again. And don't get me wrong. Hypocrisy is cool. Hypocrisy, for lack of a better word, works. Hypocrisy makes the world go 'round. I don't have a point, I'm just making an observation.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure I have a point. Rush Limbaugh said a couple years ago that nobody cares about deficits anymore when Trump sent the deficit through the roof. People cared about executive orders till Trump fired them out at a greater rate than his predecessors. Now that Trump is gone the natural order of the universe is restored. Conservatives care about that sort of thing again.
Trumps EO's were designed to bring the economy forward to record numbers where Americans could thrive. Brain dead biden's Eo's put America back into an equal of a third world country where the members can only survive while in the chains of dimocrat policies. Subservient to the global economy that will rule our economy down the pike.
I'm thinking your forget the $4 a gallon + gasoline or more in different parts of the country so Saudi ran the economy of this country?
Trump made us energy independent, taking the country for the most part off the global swings of OPEC. We ran the show.
Not so now.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure I have a point. Rush Limbaugh said a couple years ago that nobody cares about deficits anymore when Trump sent the deficit through the roof. People cared about executive orders till Trump fired them out at a greater rate than his predecessors. Now that Trump is gone the natural order of the universe is restored. Conservatives care about that sort of thing again. And don't get me wrong. Hypocrisy is cool. Hypocrisy, for lack of a better word, works. Hypocrisy makes the world go 'round. I don't have a point, I'm just making an observation.
I think you’re losing it. E.O.s very much mattered to conservatives when Obama was pumping them out. They were a constant source of friction. Trump managed to undo a lot of Obama’s damage with E.O.s of his own. Obama 3.0 is now redoing all of Obama 1&2.0s damage as quickly as possible.

BTW, not many people worry about the deficit. Do you even know that the 2020 deficit is quite a bit less than it was in 2009, after Obama’s massive bailout (that even fiscally conservative Tom Coburn voted for)?

Latest posts

Top Bottom