Experience with JARD AR lowers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before all this craziness with nobody having anything in stock, I would typically build with Spikes or other Aero lowers. Those are a bit hard to find these days, so I've been looking at others and came across JARD lowers. I am familiar with their triggers, but didn't realize they made lowers/rifles as well. They have their billet lowers listed on their website as $160 which, even before the shortages, would have been a great price for a quality billet lower. I called to talk with them and the website is wrong, they are $250 each, but are 6160 billet lowers. They are producing about 30/day so when I placed an order today they said they should be shipped out on tuesday...

So, my experience with them has been very positive, but was hoping that maybe somebody on here has some actual experience with their lowers and can chime in on quality?

I'm having my order shipped to Sooner State Pawn and when I called to ask them to send over a copy of their FFL the guy who I spoke with said he had just heard that JARD was doing lowers and that they were also going to be placing an order. $250 is more than I'd prefer for a lower unless I'm going for a unique look, like a Seekins Precision. Oh well, I'm excited to see how these turn out.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom