Facebook Executive Told Whistleblower “State Sponsored Disinformation” Is Job Security

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is from the website SHTFplan.com

A Facebook executive is now on record telling a whistleblower that “state-sponsored” (government-funded) disinformation meant that she had job security. Facebook allowed authoritarian governments (including the United States) to use the platform to generate fake support for their regimes for months despite warnings from employees about the disinformation campaigns.

An investigation from The Guardian revealed this week that Facebook has helped keep governments intact, and the slavery of humanity ongoing. According to a report by Business Insider, a loophole in Facebook’s policies allowed government officials around the world to create unlimited amounts of fake “pages” which, unlike user profiles, don’t have to correspond to an actual person — but could still like, comment on, react to, and share content.

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The current government in DC wonders why everyone hasn't jumped at the chance to obtain the Covid vaccination. At one time one could trust the government but in recent years we've found out that they are are there for the money, control news outlets, condescending, lie, secretive, racist, etc. They do things behind closed doors and spend billions of our tax dollars behind our backs and we have literally no say-so in the matter and then they come up with a vaccine that is supposed to the the panacea to save millions of lives and one in particular has caused people to die. I do not believe congress can regain the trust they once had, I no longer trust the government because of them-as well as the other two branches of government. They all ignore the law dependent upon the whim of the day.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm witnessing a conspiracy the scope of which I've never seen. All of big tech. All of the entertainment complex. All news media outlets. All of public education.

Every one of them, with the exception of a few obscures sources, are colluding to deceive the American public concerning what's happening in the US. These aren't just faux journalists pimping "fake news." These are bold-faced liars doing the bidding of a handful of America hating, wrinkled, mentally diseased, dying billionaires who want to see civilization destroyed before they pass off this mortal coil. They want to be able to die, secure in the knowledge that there will be nothing worth enjoying after they're gone.

And, the way it's going, they might just succeed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom