fall NFA shoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laubage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another gun show??? Anyone want to pick me up a pair of m1a castle nut pliers?

Thanks for letting us shoot your guns Coltt. I will bring all the 9mm, .223 and .308 I have. Thanks!

10mmPhil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2010 Fall NFA shoot
Thunderbird range
Saturday November 20, 2010
10am-3pm

SHOOT UPDATE

I spoke with Ken @ Thunderbird range today and have some info:

1. I confirmed the reservation, the range is ours.

2. There will be a $10 range fee for each person that shoots, spectators are no charge.

3. We will be able to shoot at his steel targets. (Some rules apply, NO AP ammo, ect.) Bring paper targets also.

4. Gates will open about 9:00am for setup. It may be possible to stay a little after 3:00pm.

5. We will have a short meeting about rules and safety before starting. Let's have a safe, fun shoot.

I spoke with Steve @ Cold Hand Arms yesterday and he said he will bring out a few items to shoot.

Ammo - Bring factory loaded ammo. Some owners may or may not allow imported ammo in their setups.

Food - Food/lunch is a do your own deal. I think grilling would be allowed.

Deer hunters - This was the first available date and i totally forgot rifle deer season. My bad, sorry.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got you back bro.

Now to all the guys going to shoot, I will bring some ammo out you can buy for my guns. AR Full Auto $15 a mag (30 rds) or beta c-mag $55.00 (100 rds)
MP5A3 $10.00 a mag. (25 rds.) And again your more then welcome to bring your own ammo as long as its not crap ammo. No steel case, or reload. Most brass will be ok but I must look at it before you run it.

I did talk to my ex today and she.gave me the ok to bring her P-22 to use with my OutBack II can. But I do got to tell you guys now that it is pink. (FREE AMMO for that gun if you want to shoot it) lol

steve831

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be bringing some cans, SBSs and full autos. Feel free to shoot as much as you want. I will try to make some 9mm bullets tonight before I hit the sack, but don't know how many I'll get. People are welcome to shoot those for free, one mag, per person, at a time until they're all used up.

djcorrell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AWESOME! who would have thought. a wonderful afternoon, sun a shinin' and ammo a flyin'. thanks to everyone. i could not have imagined a better way to spend a day. Steve, Colt Dog, Phil....,what a great bunch of guys. Ken was a wonderful host...... i look forward to shooting at that range again. For those that missed it...M-16's abound...MP-5 full auto fun, G-17 full auto, suppressors all around...... a suppressed -06, and bench guns to 400 yds....what fun!

i tried to add a smiley for kristi, but it didn't work....:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom