fall NFA shoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I really wanted to join in on this, but unfortunately this weekend just didn't give me the free time to do so.

I'm hoping this will be a recurring event that happens so that I can play next time around.

Oh, 1 more thing....... WHERE'S THE PICS AND VIDEOS!?!?!?!

steve831

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really wanted to join in on this, but unfortunately this weekend just didn't give me the free time to do so.

I'm hoping this will be a recurring event that happens so that I can play next time around.

Oh, 1 more thing....... WHERE'S THE PICS AND VIDEOS!?!?!?!

So of the other guys took many videos. ColtDogg and I took pics with the full auto glock http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfbVOJB6flo

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really with I could have made it.

My shooting days are over for a while. Last time out I screwed up my wrist. Don't know if it was from carrying my grandson around trick or treating or the next day pushing bullets into magazines without loaders.

I have De Quervain's tenosynovitis.

http://www.bing.com/health/article/...s-tenosynovitis?q=de+quervain's+tenosynovitis

Had it on my left wrist several years ago. Trimming trees with a pole saw in the wind. Took 6 months of injections and splint therapy for me to finally say "let's go the surgical route."

Only took me two weeks this time. Go under the knife the day before Thanksgiving. My wife is certain that I am doing this to get out of washing the dishes!!!!

Dave

gnnr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like all had a great time. I had to make an unexpected trip to Arkansas and couldn't be there, but it doesn't sound like my minimal toys were missed. If this happens again I will definately try hard to be there. Glad everyone had a good time!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom