Family Says Moore Police Beat Father To Death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robinray649

Marksman
Reaction score
Didn't see that this had been posted yet so here it is. Appears that a good citizen the police were there to help ended up resisting and paid the price for it. Short excerpt of the article is:

"MOORE, Oklahoma -Three Moore Police officers were put on administrative leave while detective investigate an in-custody death from overnight. The family of the man who died said police beat him badly and they recorded it with a cell phone camera.".

The whole article is at:http://www.news9.com/story/24735856/family-says-moore-police-beat-father-to-death

Seems like this is getting to be an every day thing with leos now. I just pray no one ever calls them to help me. Ya'll have a good day.:wave:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like this is getting to be an every day thing with leos now. I just pray no one ever calls them to help me. Ya'll have a good day.:wave:

As God is my witness some of you guys are absolutely the dullest things since butter knives ...

The harder I try to leave this threads here and let you guys discuss social issues that are pertinent, the more determined some of you become to make complete fools of yourselves and muck it up for the rest of us ...

You, sir, enjoy your ban ...

The rest of you ... If you can discuss like adults and not go out of your way to take stabs at the FINE men and women who are law enforcement officers by lumping them in with those who are have no business wearing a badge, WITHOUT knowing the full story behind what happened here, please feel free to talk ... Otherwise I can lock it up now ...

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As God is my witness some of you guys are absolutely the dullest things since butter knives ...

The rest of you ... If you can discuss like adults and not go out of your way to take stabs at the FINE men and women who are law enforcement officers

Biased ;)

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The harder I try to leave this threads here and let you guys discuss social issues that are pertinent, the more determined some of you become to make complete fools of yourselves and muck it up for the rest of us ...

You, sir, enjoy your ban ...

The rest of you ... If you can discuss like adults and not go out of your way to take stabs at the FINE men and women who are law enforcement officers by lumping them in with those who are have no business wearing a badge, WITHOUT knowing the full story behind what happened here, please feel free to talk ... Otherwise I can lock it up now ...

With the idiocy flowing around here today, you'd probably do yourself and everyone else a favor to lock it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom