Family Says Moore Police Beat Father To Death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it is only there job..... because you have surrendered you own personal authority and asked government to act on your behalf and let your rights atrophy. Peter Alan kasler wrote extensively on this(happened to be my neighbor in red bluff and also a lawman himself) and Glock hand guns. there should be no difference between them and myself if I suffocated someone who was not guilty of any crime. Now if you have ten witnesses that all claim he killed some one or was in commission of a felony and you have reason to believe they will kill or maim some one you may kill them during the course of pursuit or arrest.

There should not be two standards of force in this society one for citizens one fore peace officers. I have not delegated authority to any governance so it can place itself in a different class and have different rules than those that I abide by. The citizen is the apex of society those who wish to serve do so at our will not theirs and serve the will of citizens not theirs.

THIS RIGHT HERE
*slow clap*

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I was on a jury I'd convict them of manslaughter. After the cuffs were on they kept the pressure on on his back for over 30 more seconds. And the man was clearly unresponsive even before then. Then to top it off, not only did they fail to give any aid, but they then placed him in a position to shut off his airway. Negligence pure and simple.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Landser View Post
it is only there job..... because you have surrendered you own personal authority and asked government to act on your behalf and let your rights atrophy. Peter Alan kasler wrote extensively on this(happened to be my neighbor in red bluff and also a lawman himself) and Glock hand guns. there should be no difference between them and myself if I suffocated someone who was not guilty of any crime. Now if you have ten witnesses that all claim he killed some one or was in commission of a felony and you have reason to believe they will kill or maim some one you may kill them during the course of pursuit or arrest.

There should not be two standards of force in this society one for citizens one fore peace officers. I have not delegated authority to any governance so it can place itself in a different class and have different rules than those that I abide by. The citizen is the apex of society those who wish to serve do so at our will not theirs and serve the will of citizens not theirs.

Epic post above by Landser!

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only thing the video does for me is fog it up even more. You only see what happens after the fact of confrontation, and it does paint a very single sided picture against the LEO's involved. Maybe the Moore Warren security footage will be released eventually, seems that may be the only non-biased information that will exist in a case like this. I doubt that the public will stand a chance of seeing that until after internal investigations and/or trials have happened, as it would prevent a fair jury trial.
I am just guessing the camera's happen to be off that night. Warren theater also has a lot to lose if they turned over the video.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I am just guessing the camera's happen to be off that night. Warren theater also has a lot to lose if they turned over the video.

I would bet the Warren has more to lose if they didn't release it (if they do have it). The public isn't happy about this case, and I would bet they would lose A LOT of business over it. The first press conference they had though, they said they collected the Warren's security footage.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am very Pro officer but this is a sad situation.

I wish we could go back to the days of having Peace Officers instead of Law Enforcement Officers. This should have been handled differently on so many levels. It should disturb anyone to see these trained men react they way they did after discovering he was unconscious. They should have put the ego aside and done CPR. Instead they ignored his condition and a man is dead.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's let OSBI investigate before we start calling for a hanging. What happened to Innocent till proven guilty?
Guess that only applies to non-law enforcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom