Family Says Moore Police Beat Father To Death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you are saying that with the mother taking a video of the encounter that they should have chosen a pain compliance technique instead of strength against strength? Having the guy on the ground screaming while they have his wrist in an Aikido hold would have inflamed the situation IMHO. Part of the psychology behind the Aikido hold is to tell the person the that if they don't stop resisting you are going to break their wrist. Capturing that statement by an officer on video would have gone viral ...
I think the kung fu move and a broken wrist would have been less viral than what happened.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, if I was to give an anonymous tip that a neighbor was doing something highly illegal in their home would that warrant a no knock raid at 3am?

There's been several recent raids based solely on single anonymous tips that turned up zero evidence. One resulted in the death of an 80 year old deaf man before the officer gave any orders according to the recording from the mic worn by the officer. Another resulted in the death of a deputy and a jury opted to not indict calling it justified self defense based on a reasonable person would react the same way if faced with the same situation.

In the former case, two accounts of the events were given before the audio was examined. After the audio was examined, the officer retracted his original account of the events and received a paid vacation.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
uh read the post ^^^^^^ above yours. It explains it pretty clearly. They did nothing wrong.

The post above mine was made after I started mine.

That said, I have read it and, if it's an explanation, then why don't the facts presented in the post also align with the facts presented in MPD's three stories?

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The post above mine was made after I started mine.

That said, I have read it and, if it's an explanation, then why don't the facts presented in the post also align with the facts presented in MPD's three stories?

Oops had sarcasm font off. Can you fix it for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom