Favorite .22lr pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
If this was to me, Yeah, well it won't let me post pics. I am a member of about 6 different hobby and enthusiast type forums and only one allows most members to post with out having to use a photo sharing type of account. Don't understand why most of the site administrators can't get with the program? Or maybe I need tomjust get a photo sharing account setup and learn to use it.:pms2:

You can upload to OSA. But it is clunky, and hard to reuse later. Many times, I like to post the same picture more than once. If you use a photo sharing site, you only have to upload once, then post it here or wherever else you may desire to post it.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
dennishoddy said:
Or use forum runner. You can post a pic directly from the camera on your phone, or from the saved pics on the phone.

Hmm... Trying that out. Haven't really been a forumrunner user because I hate the abbreviated mobile format.

So, here goes nothing!

Attachments

• image-1662808255.jpg
    image-1662808255.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 161

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
NikatKimber said:
Hmm... Trying that out. Haven't really been a forumrunner user because I hate the abbreviated mobile format.

So, here goes nothing!

Guess it works well enough.

Still find photobucket easier to manage, and it looks better than the attached image.

i157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Guns_1911_JPG_DNGIMG_8696_Small_1.jpg

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who is it on OSA that has the model 41 with nill grips and a suppressor?
I have seen a pic of it before but would love to see it again.
I want to see a pic of it with glocktogo's buckmark. :bowdown:

Latest posts

Top Bottom