Favorite Gun Belts for Carrying a Pistol?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The old thick uncle Mike instructor belts were the bomb. Better than any wilderness belt. I have several of each. I’m wearing a 17 year old I’m belt right now. The galco instructor belts are ok but subpar to the above

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems that Kore Gun Belts are recommended by several who have responded; so I just ordered one of the Tactical Belts with the X7 buckle. I'm anxious to receive it and try it out with a relatively large Sig M11-A1 pistol. I want to see if I can comfortably carry this somewhat heavy handgun IWB, OWB, and AIWB. (And yes, I have holsters designed for all 3 methods.) If it works well with this pistol, it should be even better with a smaller one.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the best gun belt I have ever had. I own the leather one and also the nylon belt. I wear the nylon belt all the time and it is still going strong after about 2 years. I only wear the leather one when I wear my suit to church. I won’t ever use another one. I also have their small wallet. The thing is excellent.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems that Kore Gun Belts are recommended by several who have responded; so I just ordered one of the Tactical Belts with the X7 buckle. I'm anxious to receive it and try it out with a relatively large Sig M11-A1 pistol. I want to see if I can comfortably carry this somewhat heavy handgun IWB, OWB, and AIWB. (And yes, I have holsters designed for all 3 methods.) If it works well with this pistol, it should be even better with a smaller one.
I guarantee you will love it. I am so thankful I got one. I love the way you can adjust the belt on the fly. It is so easy to do. And I carry everything from my G17 to my G26 OWB with double mags OWB on my other hip. It never even thinks about sagging. It’s very stiff and looks good too. I like the different buckle options as well.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the best gun belt I have ever had. I own the leather one and also the nylon belt. I wear the nylon belt all the time and it is still going strong after about 2 years. I only wear the leather one when I wear my suit to church. I won’t ever use another one. I also have their small wallet. The thing is excellent.
I should've bought the 2 belt combo. I'll be getting a nylon now as well.

FYI to anyone who may be interested - promo code: PREPMEDIC10 takes a few bucks off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom