Federal Government and Yale Are Holding Clinical Trials on How Best to ‘Persuade’ Americans to Take

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you do a little research you will be amazed at who and how many over the course of history have been associated with 666. Everyone literally from Hitler to Santa Clause.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of myths about Nero.
He didn’t fiddle while Rome burned because the fiddle hadn’t been invented, but he was a contemporary of John The Elder and the number of his name was 666.
He was the Antichrist.
It’s been two thousand years since he was down for breakfast.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do believe this is just one more tool the standing government is trying to deploy to trace/identify/tag people in their obvious effort to kowtow people into submission to prevent a revolt/civil war/insurrection of any sort - while all they need to do is see that any such action by the people never becomes necessary.

Woody

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was on AD they forced us to take the Swine Flu vaccination. Very few had a problem although I remember one Huey pilot that was suspended from flying status permanently due to the after effects of the inoculation. I can;'t remember what eh after effect were but they were of such significant nature that he didn't fly anymore. I was advised not to say anything and here I am spilling my guts.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was on AD they forced us to take the Swine Flu vaccination. Very few had a problem although I remember one Huey pilot that was suspended from flying status permanently due to the after effects of the inoculation. I can;'t remember what eh after effect were but they were of such significant nature that he didn't fly anymore. I was advised not to say anything and here I am spilling my guts.
Now they gotta kill yas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom