Fiction Book Recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One Second After is a great read and eye opening at the same time. I am actually due to read it again now that I think about it.

I liked that one and "Alas, Babalon".

I listen to books on Audible while I drive, 3,000 miles + per month. I let my Audible subscription lapse because I ran out of books that interested me. I just signed back up and noticed a lot of new "prepper/survival" authors and books available. The reviews are just about worthless on Amazon and I figured you folks would have some info on a good one.

Has anyone read any of, A. American, Sterling Nixon or Glen Tate's books?

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would you start the Rapp series in chronological order (Rapps age) or by the published date?

That is a good question and reminds me of the Star Wars conundrum I dealt with when my nephew watched them with me.

Personally, having read them as they were published, I would suggest that. It is interesting to watch a character develop over several books with Flynn touching on the origin but never revealing key details and then read the origin story and have reasons why he developed as he did fully explained. I like the "ah ha!" moment.

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom