Finally found a 1022 what to do now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As title says I finally found a 1022 in stock at the store and bought it. I have not had a chance to shoot it yet but that will change this weekend. I have already modified the bolt release. Im wondering what OSA has done to improve their 1022's now.

ETA: I have ordered (and have had delivered) some bx25 mags already I need input on a decent scope or red dot to throw on it. I'm open to suggestions.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Volquartsen Exact Edge extractor for improved reliability.
Power Custom Firing Pin (again, improved reliability).
Trigger job or kit (type depends on what you plan to do with it)
Extended mag release (again, type depends on what you plan to do with it)
A bolt buffer is nice (and cheap)

After that, you can go from mild to wild with optics, barrels, stocks, etc. Here's mine with the aforementioned mods, plus a Tac-Sol barrel, custom balanced Revolution stock and Burris 3X9 scope.

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_DSC_0110.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_DSC_1116.jpg

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Extended mag release (again, type depends on what you plan to do with it)
A bolt buffer is nice (and cheap)

Forgot to mention those. The extended mag release is a must but the last one I bought (the takedown) came with an extended mag release.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nordic also offers some mods for stocks that will convert it into an awesome looking ar-15 clone.

I had a nordic chassis when they first came out. Fantastic leap forward in the tacticool fun gun world. I also dig the Troy chassis. I don't have one, but my cousins kit was fantastic, and pricey (not as pricey as the nordic though). But I'll admit, as much bashing as I did to the Archangel chassis, I picked one up for $60 and freaking love it for plinking and match training, though I would pick either the Nordic or Troy over it again in a heartbeat.

Volquartzen makes some good stuff. I'm partial to Kidd http://www.coolguyguns.com/ Great drop in triggers, even better two stage triggers. The sky is the absolute limit in 10-22's.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
I put one of those lasermax lasers on my takedown and I am really happy with it. It's kinda pricey though(compared to the relatively low cost of a 10/22). I like the alangator tri mag adaptors too. Be careful, because it's real easy to spend what you paid for your 10/22 accessorizing it.

[video=youtube_share;5tF2jP3yjQQ]http://youtu.be/5tF2jP3yjQQ[/video]

Latest posts

Top Bottom