Finally purchased my first handgun! Beretta U22 Neos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadpool405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in Del City and after checking around for prices found that Bass Pro had the lowest price on the Beretta U22 Neos I have had my eye one for a few months. Purchased a few different types of ammo and went out to my mother's land but was only able to shoot 20 rounds, I will be checking out a gun range next Thursday so I can put more through it.
ai1205.photobucket.com_albums_bb428_Deadpool_405_rsz_100_2533.jpg

Haven't sighted it in, yet.
ai1205.photobucket.com_albums_bb428_Deadpool_405_rsz_100_2535.jpg

GunCrazy

Marksman
Reaction score
Congrats on your purchase........

Other than the hot pink grip inserts, I'm surprised that Bass Pro had the lowest price on anything. In the Tulsa area they are almost 100.00 higher than the local gun shops..

Checkout Midway USA and get yourself some extra mags. You will find them a necessity if you plan to shoot often. Loading mags at the range sucks...

GunCrazy

Marksman
Reaction score
The flash makes them look pink, they are actually red. Thanks for the mag tip!

:teehee: I was curious about the color. I have seen the red before.

I just received some 22A mags today. I ordered them about a month ago and they were on back order, but they sent me an email when they came in and I got the 2 days later.

It sucked waiting on them but I saved around 5 bucks per mag by waiting.

Deadpool405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool little pistols. I love mine, except for the placement of the safety. Mine eats all kinds of ammo, I mean I have NEVER had a stoppage that wasn't due to a dud round.

Good to hear! I am new to guns and bought 4 different kinds of ammo. Apparently I made a mistake and bought wildcat ammo from Remington, all lead.....if I only knew what i was doing, oh well live and learn.

larkinmusic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are talking about the Winchester Wildcat that comes in a 333rd box, it's not the best stuff but it's not to bad for plinking. It is a little dirty, but guns are supposed to get dirty.

Deadpool405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are talking about the Winchester Wildcat that comes in a 333rd box, it's not the best stuff but it's not to bad for plinking. It is a little dirty, but guns are supposed to get dirty.

Yeah, Winchester, sorry. thanks for letting me know. I guess it's nothing a little cleaning couldn't help, huh? My father in law was showing me the difference in all the ammos I bought and showed me how soft they are. The other 2 were gold and copper.

GunCrazy

Marksman
Reaction score
I have found the best ammo for my 22A is the Federal bulk pack from Walmart or the CCI Blazer. Mine seems to feed round nose of the CCI the best..

Latest posts

Top Bottom