Finished My Glock 19X Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got her put together and sighted in (ignore that flyer). Had the slide milled for an RMR at Jagerwerks and am impressed with how tight it fits. Only a 2 week turn around, I would recommend them without hesitation. Also installed ameriglo all black sights and an alpha wolf threaded barrel. Trigger feels nice right out of the box (for a glock) and I am really glad they finally did away with the finger grooves. Definitely the most attractive gun glock has ever made IMO...she'll make for a fun shooter.

PS: I am considering buying a 9mm can, throw out some suggestions if you feel like it, thanks.

myCZKbF.jpg

GXnh6T7.jpg

Ebony & Ivory, Like Peas & Carrots...
z77wZgR.jpg

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have been very impressed with my omega 9k. To be honest, I haven’t been around a lot of suppressors but it is insanely quiet. Military Arms Channel did a review and he said he would put it up against most on the market, especially with the size. I’ve heard great things about the kraken9 as well. Whatever you decide, pick up a box of Freedom Munitions Hush 165g Its amazing how much ammo selection impacts performance.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you like the RMR on you Glock? I am really on the fence, but have heard alot of good things about quick target acquisition.
it has worked out well for me. Some people have problems with the transition from irons to RDS but for me it was almost instantly faster and better in every way. Nothing wrong with irons but the red dot is better.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Omega 9K would work nice.

It is going to be louder than some of the much larger suppressors, but it’s compact size is a real plus on a pistol. It’s the only “K” sized 9mm suppressor I’m aware of that is also rated for SUPERsonic 300 BLK which also “should” work with 7.62 x 39.
They also make a .45K version, but it is 50% heavier and 33% longer. Specs show it is 6db louder with 9mm than the 9K.

I’ve ran mine on a couple of 9mm PCCs. I need to try it on my pistol and 300blk.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I've got a friend with an Omega 9K in the works. I wish I could have afforded to order one during the summer sales event SiCo ran.

How do you like the 9K? Would you buy it again?

Latest posts

Top Bottom