Firearms Solutions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They just announced on FB that they are closing their doors March 1, 2021. They said they are selling most of their goods to a store in Elgin, Ok and recommending them for their business.

Last edited:

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been to Bare arms in Elgin and the gun store is nice but the range is dark and has a very low ceiling.I am actually surprised they are still in business.I go to Murfs gun store and range quite a bit.I have noticed in the last month there may be 4 or 5 people all day at the range Tuesday through Friday.You have to pay for a lane fee before they will sell you ammo.I saw a woman come in the other day and paid for a lane fee just to buy ammo.She didn't even shoot that day.

Last edited:

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been to Bear arms in Elgin and the gun store is nice but the range is dark and has a very low ceiling.I am actually surprised they are still in business.

Evidently Bare Arm has new owners. Since November I believe. A young couple bought it, Mason and Katlyn Beavers.

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang it! I really liked their range. They had all my business! Sad that I haven't been able to get there to shoot as much as I want to. Keith and Taryn are great folks! I wish the best to them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom