First encounter with an OCer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
David2012 ... Where are you??!?!?!?

I was kinda enjoying how you were telling GC what an ***hole he was ... Seriously ... I tell folks all the time he's a JBT and nobody believes me ... Well, except you, it seems ... Come back and play with us some more ... Surely you are tougher than a bunch of folks on the internet who see through your tougch exterior for what you for what you really are ... :wink2:

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
David2012 ... Where are you??!?!?!?

I was kinda enjoying how you were telling GC what an ***hole he was ... Seriously ... I tell folks all the time he's a JBT and nobody believes me ... Well, except you, it seems ... Come back and play with us some more ... Surely you are tougher than a bunch of folks on the internet who see through your tougch exterior for what you for what you really are ... :wink2:
I think he's away at the attention whores convention

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK, I read the first page and GC's post was hilarious! BB and GC are two of my favorite people here on OSA. But I have one thing to say to most of yall...Quit kissing up to the cops! Dang!

Latest posts

Top Bottom