• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

First Time Building an AR...Need EVERYTHING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Figured I would hit up "the community" before ordering the parts new. Looking to save where I can so if you have anything laying around and would take below retail price on it then im your guy. wanting to put together another 223/556 AR for 3 gun competition.

Lower Receiver - Forged only, no billet
Lower parts kit - Not picky
Adjustable gas block
Hand guard - SLR or MI G3 15"
Charging handle - strike industries or BCM

thanks OSA

EDIT: Bought about half of what I need from PSA last night. Still looking for the above.

Last edited:

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I've got a Wilson combat semi auto bcg and std charging handle. $100 already sold both my extra uppers or I'd hook ya up with one.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
pretty much have everything except an adjustable gas block. My 2 picks were sold out everywhere online (kies and BTE). let me know if you have a micro adjustable gas block for sale around $40.

thanks

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
lol I bought 3 from them last night for $25/each. Its not the best design (brass set screw on the back of the block that locks in the adjustment screw on the side) but worth a shot at that price. I know the old buy once cry once saying but damn adj blocks are overpriced IMO. The JBO have good reviews and you cant beat that price.

thanks for all of your help man I appreciate it. Also, finally broke down and ordered a stock for that 16" 700 barreled action you swapped me. Gonna be nasty.

So as of now I have everything I need, thanks OSA

Latest posts

Top Bottom