First-time poster- range(s) & store inquiry, MWC area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andychicken

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi folks,

My wife and I just moved up here from Texas, and are buying a house in Midwest City, and I'm looking for a nice (outdoor) rifle range providing distances of 100-600 yds that are a half-hour or less drive within the area.

Also, any info regarding public/unsupervised ranges in the area would be great.

I bought a membership at Gunworld over in Del City and plan to do the majority of my handgun/.22 target shooting (but no merchandise buying, yikes!) there, since they're all-weather capable and don't seem too crowded. Anybody patronize that place and willing to teach me to shoot sometime? ;-D

Thanks a ton in advance!

Andy

PS

1) I'd really like to get my wife set up for an SDA while we're here (I have an AZ CCW, so I'm already covered). Any suggestions on where we should go for that?

2) What place(s)/individuals offer the best deal on FFL transfers?

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA!

Along with the OKC club, there is also Tri-City Gun Club. Their range is just south of Norman, and it's really nice. I used to be a member several years ago.

I'm not a member of either, so I'm not biased. I'm actually about 20 minutes from Lexington WMA, so I'm going to start going there (free with a hunting license).

Anyway, welcome to the site and welcome to OK. I think you'll like it here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom