1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

First world problems $1700 has to be BassPro

Discussion in 'Firearms Chat' started by nic6, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Sampson

Sampson Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Another perspective for CC usage, i use to be a cash guy without a CC for several years. I learned that it’s pretty much impossible to rent a car without one while on a trip to Florida. Had to have my BIL put my car on his CC and I paid him cash. Huge pain in the a$$. Also when using your CC your using the banks money, not yours so if there’s a problem or issue you can dispute it and your not out the cash. Frank Abagnale noted it’s better to play with the banks money than your own, especially with all the skimmers placed by criminals to obtain your banking info.
    I’m not paying any interest and mine gets paid off every month. Is the CC program a racket for the banks? For sure, but with some self control one can get the protection of a CC without sinking into debt.

nic6, Rez Exelon and dennishoddy like this.
  2. nic6

nic6 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Maybe I wasn't clear. $1700 to spend at bass pro for a gun. I thought this was a gun forum not how I aquire fn credit card points. If you don't have $1700 in ponts don't lecture me on mine...F***.

BobbyV and adamsredlines like this.
  3. OKNewshawk

OKNewshawk Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Sounds like it's your first exposure to the legendary OSA thread drift. Welcome to the forums!

nic6 and BobbyV like this.
  4. RickN

RickN Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Maybe buy a couple boxes of 22lr.

BobbyV likes this.