Flashlight EDC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seemed too busy for me. Too many outputs, too many buttons, it looked like it would switch on inside a pocket.

I like simple. Surefire G2X, one output, one switch, perfect amount of spill and throw. If 600 lumens is too much, I just grap my Streamlight Microstream and I have the perfect amount of low beam without having to switch a bunch of things and push a button two or three different clicks to find the right output. It just works for me.
Thank you for the recommendations above, I will look into those.
The lights with 'ten programmable modes' and 'seven output levels' is too much for me to fool with.

And I know they cost more but I like lithium batteries in any decent (not super cheap) device because both Energizer and Duracell alkaline have gone to crap and they will leak even when kept inside (climate controlled).

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I know they cost more but I like lithium batteries in any decent (not super cheap) device because both Energizer and Duracell alkaline have gone to crap and they will leak even when kept inside (climate controlled).
Sad but true statement. Left Energizer went to Duracell 10 years ago. They ruined so many of my devices over the next few years. Sure they will pay you back but some stuff is not replaceable. Been using Energizers again for a couple years with better results. Nothing ruined yet this time. I did mainly switch to Eneloop rechargeable many years ago to limit my alkaline batt usage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom