Flashlight I picked up at SHOT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I absolutely love all three of my 4Sevens lights. If you ever get the chance, play with a Quark RGB. I carry mine around the house and shine random stuff with the different colors.

GlockedandLoaded

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here is a new flashlight brand I found at SHOT this year. The name is 4SEVEN. The light I picked up is the Q-mini 123 with a suggested retail of $40 or so. While I'm not exactly an expert on lights, I've owned several Surefire's, Streamlight's, Fenix, Insight, and a few others.
That being said, I really like this flashlight. It is very small, light and puts out a bright light. It has several modes...... low, medium, bright, SOS, strobe, low marker, and bright marker. I have no use for any of these except bright, and maybe low, but they are there. I've been carrying it in my pocket daily sine shot, and I must admit, I forget it is there because it is so light.

Here is a pic of the light. I included other objects for size.....sorry, no 100's available!!!!!:wink2:

how many lumens would you say that runs?

Latest posts

Top Bottom