Floyd M. Vs Connor M. ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
*Rubbing my crystal ball*
Mayweather will toy with him for a bit to make the crowd think that it's actually a match..and then he'll tear him apart. Connor will then make excuses for the loss and will try everything in his power to get Mayweather to step into the cage with UFC rules. If Mayweather is smart he will stay away from an MMA bout, but we'll see just how much the wallet can coerce him.

I'm pretty sure Mayweather loses in the first round of an MMA rules fight against McGregor.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Mayweather loses in the first round of an MMA rules fight against McGregor.
And that's exactly why I like MMA. Being a good boxer doesn't make you a good fighter, it makes you a good boxer. To be good at MMA, you need to be somewhat well-versed in most of the other fighting sports (boxing, wrestling, sheep tickling).

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
*Rubbing my crystal ball*
Mayweather will toy with him for a bit to make the crowd think that it's actually a match..and then he'll tear him apart. Connor will then make excuses for the loss and will try everything in his power to get Mayweather to step into the cage with UFC rules. If Mayweather is smart he will stay away from an MMA bout, but we'll see just how much the wallet can coerce him.
I'm thinking this is spot on.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1503838886696.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom