FN Handguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are FN handguns any good? I never hear anyone talking about them. They look nice, but they're one of the few guns I haven't shot. Are the triggers any good? Anyway, I'm bored and I saw one on Buds so I thought I'd ask the question.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't own any, but have shot a few. The 9mm s serm to be pretty decent trigger wise, but both 57s I have handled have horrible triggers.

Have a FNAR and that trigger is scary. Smooth .

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In a word, yes. I am assuming your talking about their Polly line. Triggers are ok, but the gun is good. Never understood why they never caught on. I mean standard mag for a 9mm is 17.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think one would be wise to take a look at the CZ P10 or P10c if shopping for a new handgun. Or the P-07/P-09 if you want DA/SA.

*Not That there is anything wrong with FN* just posting another nice option in the market.

Last edited:

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My (almost)EDC is a FN P40, wife's car gun is a FN P9 (her carry gun is a Sig 938). The FN's double action triggers are not that great, but are acceptible. The single action trigger pulls are great. The pistols themselves are reliable and accurate.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a FNP-9. I loved it, but the only experience I had with a semi-auto before it was a Hi Point C9. However, the FNP fit my hand like a glove. I had to get rid of it because of a false denial on my 4473 that I've spoken about before (old info from a local PD that wrongly indicated I had a restraining/protective order still active when it had been dissolved by a judge.) Otherwise, I might still have had it today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom